Jeremy Goldstein has his firm known as Jeremy L. Goldstein and Associates, LLC. It is located in New York.
The aim of the company is to advise management teams, CEO and compensation committees in executive compensation. Before Jeremy created his company, he worked at Sherman and Sterling LLP.
Lawyer Referral and Information Service
Sometimes it can be quite difficult to find a competent lawyer of a lawyer who specializes in your legal issue. New Yorkers have gotten a newer and quicker method of tracing a lawyer within their surroundings that has the capability and the experience to deal with their legal matter. A 24-hour-a-day online portal recently opened by the Lawyer Referral and Information Service assists people to find lawyers without going through lots of trouble.
State Bar President Claire Gutekunst spoke about the LRIS saying that it is a convenient method that helps people find legal help easily. The perk of this service is that every lawyer that is recommended by it has been reviewed by the New York State Bar Association. The service was as a result of a partnership with Legal.io. This is a company that supplies the legal industry with marketplace and referral management technology.
The service has a very simple procedure which is highlighted below.
- If you are seeking a lawyer, you visit the website (https://nysbalris.legal.io), and then you fill a questionnaire which describes your legal matter and your location.
- Your questionnaire is then reviewed by the State Bar staff who then match you with a suitable attorney.
- After that, the request is forwarded to the appropriate county bar association. This happens when you live in a state/county where the referral service is locally run.
- You are not charged for the referrals. If you consult a lawyer, then you are charged 35 dollars.
- If you do not like the lawyer after the first consultation, then you are under no obligation to retain him/her.